Give puppy a NEOPAR® (Canine Parvovirus Vaccine) shot and give puppy a NEOVAC® DA2 (Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2 Vaccine) shot.
NEOTECH, LLC is a USDA-licensed veterinary vaccine manufacturing facility. Proprietary virus propagation methods permit NEOTECH, LLC to produce modified live virus vaccines with the highest number of vaccine units per dose. By combining a state-of-the-art process with the core vaccination principle, NEOTECH, LLC vaccines are capable of inducing immunity in the youngest of puppies.
- Stimulate antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies.
- Eliminate the need to use complex combination adult vaccines (commonly referred to as 5-way vaccines) in the young puppy.
- Are more efficient in stimulating antibody production than complex combination vaccines
- Are found to be safe for use in young puppies.
- Are less likely to produce a vaccine reaction than complex combination vaccines.
If you have more questions, call 1-877-NEOTECH
This work (A Canine Health Enrichment and Whelping Protocol, by the Old-fashioned Black & Tan English Shepherd Association) is free of known copyright restrictions.